Monday, June 22, 2009

My place called HOME

It has come to my attention that on July 1st, 2009, Antonio, Lilliana and I will have lived at our current residence for an entire year. To you it may not be a big deal but for us it is at least for me it is. I do not remember living in a residence longer than a few months, even during my childhood years (I could be wrong). I am so excited!

This past week I have been spending lots of time on Face book. I have connected with so many people from my high school days. I think it is cool to see where they are now.

I know I have a story to tell about my life, especially my fight for my life. I have overcome so many of life's trails and tribulations and it just shows how strong a person I really am. I would like to be an inspiration to others and provide HOPE to others. I am a recovering alcoholic/addict and domestic violence survivor. I want to share my story with others in hopes of saving them from destruction. I have been there and it is not fun. It is a living hell! But you can recover and you can find help.

I am now a college student and I work from home. I enjoy being a mom as well. My life is so much better now I sometimes wonder if I am dreaming. There is Life after Tragedy! I am proof of it. All the pain & suffering I endured I don't wish on my worst enemy.

Now I can move forward in my life and create a better life for my kids and myself. I definitely found myself a great guy who loves me completely and I love him the same. We are such a happy couple and are creating a loving environment for our family.

What I also learned is that you can create a HOME wherever you are as long as you have love.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment.. WOW, I l0ove your page.. I just recently left MiaBella and used to sell Gold Canyon too. MiaBella is SO much better in my opinion. I am in Mary Kay.. and love it.. and work in a small jewelry shop npw too. I sell designer replica handbags too. I really like your blogs.. thanks so much for sharing too!

    ReplyDelete