Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday Worries

Ok so I know I haven't posted in awhile. I have been really tired with my new baby girl Faviola. She will be 1 month old on the 25th and she is almost 9 pounds already. I took her to the doctor today for a follow up and I was surprised at how much she has grown. I am so happy and excited.

I had been worrying a lot lately. First off, my ex-husband had his parole hearing this past Monday. I was kinda scared as well as my oldest daughter. He is in prison for trying to kill me. It is not something I look forward to when he is going before the board. But I was told he signed a stipulation of five years, meaning he won't go before the board again til 2015.

Second, I am still attending class to become a tax preparer. I should finish mid December. I hope I do well so I can get a seasonal job. I could really use the money to help pay off some old debts and splurge on my kids. Maybe buy me some new clothes as I need them.

Third, I still want to sign up for CNA class as I want to get into nursing. I figure that is something I can do and it will benefit my whole family. I need a good paying gig with six kids. They tend to get a bit expensive, especially my teenage daughter.

I would also like to get married someday (again). My boyfriend has brought it to my attention that in this economy we need to have good income coming in. As like I said before I have six children to support.

I won't be able to post as often as I would like to, because I am sooooo tired all the time. I will try my best to keep you all updated on what's going on in My Krazy Life.

Goodnight!

1 comment: