Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Me!

I have decided to make some new changes for my health this year. Hopefully I can follow through with them. I want to lose weight and get in shape. I am a huge procrastinator and heck I'm lazy! So I am hoping that will change. I bought myself some Boot Camp sessions and I plan to start this next week. I need to secure a sitter for my kids (my Mom, hopefully). I also am following a month plan from Cafe Mom. I will be posting how I am doing on this as well.

I am also attending a Transitions Meetup. I attended my first last night and it was great! I learned so much from the members and I am hoping to get a lot out of this group. I also had my first job interview of this new year. I am really hoping I get it, I really need to work. I will keep you all posted on that as well.

I promised myself I would make some life changes for a new me and for my children as well. I want them to be proud of me. I also want to encourage them to go for what they want. I know I wasn't always there in the past but this is a new year and I plan to be there now. I have so many plans for us now I just need to execute them.

I am also going to "appreciate what I have and want what I have" sometimes I tend to forget that. Oh ya did I mention I want to get back into reading again. I miss it! I bought a new book and I will start reading it today. Yayme!

Thanks for following My Krazy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment