Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Wow We Bought A House!

I know it's been quite a very long time since my last blog. So much has definitely happened since then. The most important one is my fiance and I are buying our first home.
Another exciting thing is I started a new job. I miss my old work family but loving my new work family. It's a very different work environment and a more appreciative one. I have also decided to go back to school and finally earn my degree. I want to feel a sense of accomplishment in the whole school department. I also want to show my kids that if you really want something you need to work hard to get it.
I also started a new business I joined the Thirty One Family! I love their bags, totes and accessories. Take a look at my website www.mythiryone.com/leto
I am still with Gold Canyon as I will always be a candle lover and I love scenting other people's homes. I am always booking parties and fundraisers! www.kozycandles.com
Til next time Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Eye Diseases are the most common form of infection found in people of all ages. Eye infection is one of the most difficult diseases to get used to because of its ugliness and irritation. Herbal Products for Eye Diseases are more popular than ever. Many persons use Natural Herbal Treatment to treat many health conditions as well as help general well-being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Remedies for Hydrocele may be effective in reducing swelling and pain. Try adding a teaspoon of turmeric powder to a cup of hot water and drinking it before bedtime to aid with inflammation and pain. Herbal Supplement for Hydrocele may also increase tolerance to pain and reduce inflammation in cases of discomfort associated with male hydrocele.

    ReplyDelete