Friday, February 19, 2010

Lilliana Turns 2!

Lilliana is my youngest child and today she turned 2. I am so blessed to have a beautiful child with such a beautiful spirit. She is my world and I am proud the be her mother. She is the only child I have with Antonio and she is his second child but only daughter. We are doing our best to raise a healthy and happy daughter.
 
  
  

I still can't believe she is 2 already. Time does fly by fast. I will be baking her a cake tonight and we will celebrate it at home. Her party is next Saturday the 27th of February, which also happens to be Antonio's birthday.
One of my close friends that I have known from high school is also having a birthday today. 
Happy birthday Trini!


If you are celebrating a birthday today please leave your name and mailing address and how you celebrated your special day today in the comments section and I will send you a FREE gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment