Thursday, February 18, 2010

A New Chapter Begins

On February 13th, 2010 I moved into my 3 bedroom home with my children. We were all very excited and the space and room in amazing. A HUGE difference from the cramped 2 bedroom apartment we used to live in. My boys and girls have their own room in which they are decorating to their own styles and personalities. I have a mini office area and trying to get organized so that I can run my home business smoothly. As I could not do this alone I want to thank my mother and my fiance, his brother and his co-worker for helping us move.

I see it as a new chapter in our lives. This marks the beginning of a new life for us all. We will grow and make this place a home. I am really excited and also overwhelmed as I am un-packing and getting rid of things I no longer need. I am also in the process of creating a database of my current inventory of my products. I will have an OPEN HOUSE soon to display the products on hand to sell and book candle parties as well. I intend to expand my business and looking into the different avenues in doing so.

On February 14, 2010 I cleaned up the apartment and turned in my keys. I was really sad in doing this as I looked at the empty apartment and reminisced. I lived there for 19 months. That was the longest time I ever lived in one place. I was not only proud of myself but I felt a sense of accomplishment.

I will post pics of my new home once I upload them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dropping by from Friday Follow. Just followed you, hope you can come by sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!! Visiting from "Follow Friday" and I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend :)
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete