Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Gold Canyon Holiday Products

Start your holiday shopping now. Great new products to choose from. Host a catalog party and earn your favorite products!
I got my holiday package today and my kids and I were smelling all the holiday scents and fell in love with them. I especially love the Cozy Christmas scent and I cannot wait to turn my new scent pod warmer on with this scent pod scent.
I hope you stop by my website and place you holiday order. If you order $150 or more I will give you free shipping on your order. All orders $25 and more will get a free goodie bag from me.
Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Just doing some blog hopping & discovered your blog. It may be a Krazy Life, but you sure look like you know how to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!!! it looks like they are good for all seasons.

    thanks for sharing your WW.

    Lynette
    xo

    http://myweeview.com

    ReplyDelete