Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Worries

Lots has happened since I last blogged. On Sunday, my family & I went to the river for a bbq. We had a blast I wasn't able to take too many pictures since I got in the river as it was hot that day. Lily got in too all by herself. I am so proud of her. She is officially a water baby lol. My boys Ernesto & Dominic had fun drifting down the river. It was packed that day but we all still had fun . The water was a bit cold but at the same time it was refreshing. I am glad we were able to get away from the city and just enjoy the day as a family. We will definitely being doing that more often.

My insomnia has increased as I find myself staying up later and later. I seem to have lots on my mind which will not me rest. I spoke to my fiance and he told me it's probably because I seen my ex boyfriend with his new girlfriend. That's not it I told him, I also told him I am over my ex. I guess Antonio doesn't think I am. I told him it bothered me to see my ex's new girlfriend in photos with my daughter Bella. It hurts that I think she gets to spend more tie with my child than I do. I just don't want to be replaced in the heart of my daughter. Does that make sense to all you mothers out there or am I just over exaggerating?

My daughter Alanis turns thirteen this Sunday. I cannot believe she will be a teenager. My mom says I'm getting old. I told her no I am not. At least I do not feel old and I do not plan to feel that way for a long time. At least I will try, lol. We are having a birthday barbecue for her and Antonio and & I picked out her gift already. We tease her as she wants us to tell her what we got her. I told her she needs to wait til Sunday. I hope that all those we invited show up so they can join us as we celebrate this milestone for my daughter. Either way we will still have fun.

I have my first vendor show tomorrow and I am a bit nervous. I know things will go well. Ernesto is going to help me, I am going to try to get plenty of rest tonight. I do not want to be tired as it will be all morning. I will definitely need coffee. I hope Starbucks is open early. I finished getting all my stuff ready for the show tomorrow. It's all packed up and ready to go. I am going to try to get some sleep.

I will blog about my show and post pics too. Oh ya I need to take my camera. Well til I blog again!

1 comment:

  1. Following from Thursday's Friends & Giveaways! Hope you'll stop by www.giveawaysformom.com & enter some giveaways! :)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete