Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope this upcoming year is a lot better for me and my family. This month was hard for me as I lost two relatives. My grandpa died on December 1st and my uncle Noe died December 21st. My daughter Lily was in the hospital for almost a week for pneumonia.

Although I had all this going on I knew the Lord will help me through it all. I put my trust and faith in Him and all will be well.

I hope everyone remembers the reason for the season and thanks the Lord for all the things in their lives. I have been trying to teach my kids to be happy with everything they have as there are people less fortunate than them. Gifts come from the heart and it's the thought that counts. I just hope it sinks in and they remember what I "preach" when they get older and have their own children.

I'm kinda in a funky mood this morning so if I don't make sense I apologize. It doesn't help that I've been up since 5am and only a couple hours of sleep.

Just remember to appreciate all the people in your life that you love and tell them that you love them daily because you don't know if that will be the last time you see them alive. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi following back from http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete