Monday, December 20, 2010

Time for work

Lily goes to the doctor today. I am hoping to hear good news about the pneumonia clearing up. Her dad will actually be taking her as I have errands to do. I honestly do not want to leave my warm bed. It’s cold and raining outside. This krazy weather – I hate you!

It’s going to rain all week some tropical storm going haywire. Anyways, this is the first day of winter break for the kids. It’s after 8am and yes they are still sleeping. I’ve been up since 4am not by choice mind you. Faviola woke up for her feeding and then decided to fight her sleep for two hours. Now I am watching Barney Christmas with Lily who has also been up since before 4am.

I really think I am going to try to potty train Lily during this winter break. She really hasn’t shown signs to learn and I do not want to push her or force her.
I am also supposed to clean my room as I have lots of laundry to put away. I don’t know if I want to – feeling tired. It’s only natural with having a newborn, a toddler who doesn’t sleep during the night and everything in between.
Starting in January I need to focus on finding a job - any job to help pay the bills. I am also going to put my name on the waiting list for CNA training at Fresno Adult School, times are hard and I need to get my butt in gear. I do love being home with my babies but moma needs a job!

Hopefully I will find a job soon. It’s been a couple of years since I last worked. I am a hard worker when I am working and I love helping others. I mostly worked fast food or as an office assistant. I also babysit from my home at reasonable prices. I can do this! I know I can! Let’s just see if these trying times go in my favor and I am blessed with a job.

I’ll let you know how the job hunting goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment