Friday, June 3, 2011

Finally Fixing!

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing and when I answered it the voice said "are you home?" I answered yes and then I was told that the maintenance crew was going to fix my garage. It has been a little over a year since it burned, last May. I was si excited. I had to move the things I had in the garage out in the yard and wouldn't you know it's supposed to rain this weekend. So all my things in the open but at least they are covered up.

I had to tie up the dogs so they wouldn't be in the way. I had a hard time catching Roxy once I let her out of her area she ran wild. I chased her all over the back yard gave up and came inside. I was going to lure her with food but when I went to the back door she was waiting for me. If I had only known it would have saved me time.

I also heard from the crew that they were instructed by the owner of the house to only fix the roof and paint the garage so that it will pass inspection. That is the only reason they are even doing anything because if they don't fix it the rent won't get paid. According to the owner the insurance money hasn't came through yet. Does it really take that long for homeowner's insurance to come through?

I hope it passes inspection. I really want my garage I need it. Here are the pics so far:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment