Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Update

I know I have not posted in a long while. I have been doing so many different things. I got my new online shoppe going. I am still adding new items but you can place orders for your gift items. I have ready to ship items, get them for Christmas or any other occasion.
Gifts By Leticia and don't forget to sign the guest-book for a free gift!
I also have a new blog http://www.giftsbyleticia.blogspot.com stop by and let me know what you think!
My weight loss journey has taken a new twist. I am currently no longer on the medical program, as I am in the process of trying something new. I did however lose another pound. Yayme!
I am also in the process of moving. So I am packing and trying to locate a bigger home.
Wow is that a plateful or what?
 I will try my best to post at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment