Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blast From The Past


There is a saying friends are forever. Well I just got a blast from the past. I chatted with three of my high school friends whom I call my best friends on a conference call. It was like high school all over again. I had  a blast talking to them. It made me realize just how much I have missed them. Life needs friends and you can not go through it without them. I will do my best to always keep in touch with them.

Life is a funny thing. You just don't know what is going to happen from day to day. It can take different turns down the roads of life. One thing will not change is who you are deep inside within. I have suffered many horrific events since the age of 13 and yes it has sculpted the way I think and perhaps my personality as well. No matter what I still feel I am the same person within. I am not sure if this makes sense but I thought I give it a shot.

I am just trying to say if you have good friends in your life or even back in high school try to get in touch with them. If you stopped talking for some reason get over it and make amends because having your friends should mean more than an old grudge. Friends are like family and Family is Forever!

Good night til next I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment