Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Please join me in supporting the March of Dimes!

Please join me in supporting the March of Dimes!

I am a member of a special team of people who care about the health of America's
babies. That's why we have banded together to raise money and participate in the
March of Dimes March for Babies. I am asking you to join our fundraising efforts
today by sponsoring my event.

Contributing online is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from my
personal webpage with a credit/debit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also
accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage.

The money we raise helps save premature and sick babies. Premature birth is the
#1 cause of newborn death and the biggest threat to babies' health today, and
through March for Babies, the March of Dimes is funding important research to
find out why premature birth happens and what can be done to prevent it. There's
nothing more important than to give every baby a healthy start in life.

We need your help. Please join us in the fight against prematurity. Visit my
webpage and sponsor me in the event that saves babies!

With your support, there's hope.

Thank You!
To make a donation, visit my personal Web page at

http://www.marchforbabies.org/leticiatorres

If you would like to learn more about March for Babies, visit the Web site at
www.marchforbabies.org.

Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
Click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P_dFD0J47I to see the video.

The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing
birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment