Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Update!!!

So much has happened so far. I got great news today!!! I applied to rent a 3 bedroom house with a front and backyard on Friday. Today I went into the property management office and found out I was approved for the home. YAYME! For those of you new to my blog, I currently live in a small 2 bedroom apartment. There are 4 children and me in this small place. No room for anything at all, so this house is a blessing for us all. Now for the part that I hate more than folding laundry and that is packing. UUUGH! I plan to move into my home on the first of feb at least that is my goal. So much to do so little time. I am grateful that the kids went back to school so I can pack comfortably. They have already started packing up their belongings.



My weight loss plan is still in effect. I weighed myself today and my current weight is 193.6 I gained one pound since I last weighed myself. ( I can't remember when that was.) I want to lose weight so that I can prepare my body for the pregnancy. My fiance and I are planning our second child together and I want to be healthy for this. Then ofcourse after the baby I will need to lose the weight I gain and then some. I will be walking more when I move into my house. That is another goal I have.

I am starting to feel like my mind is at ease. I don't feel stressed out any more and I know good things will happen if I just Let Go and Let God. After all it is in His hands and not mine.


I am going on a vacation to Vegas and I am so happy to be getting away for a little bit. I also get to see my dad and my little brother. I cannot remember the last time I went to Vegas. Oh ya I am going to catch up with a high school friend, so that is cool.

On Thursday, I have court for my boys. I am hoping the courts finally say case closed and my boys are mine again. I have traveled a long and hard road, but it has paid off in the end.

My online shop is coming along slowly. I am still updating the site with great products. You can join my affiliate program under two levels free and one time fee. I am also preparing new strategies for my Gold Canyon business. I am going to work a little harder this year than I did last year. So if you want to book a catalog party and earn free Gold Canyon products please contact me. Also if you are considering working from home think Gold Canyon you can start for as little as $20!

I am going to be blogging more often than I have, hopefully next month, as this month I will be packing and moving. Wow a house I am still in awe over the whole thing. Til the next time I blog.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Best of luck to you and your family in the new house! Keep up the good work - it is working in your benefit! Be Blessed!-'Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! We are so happy.

    ReplyDelete