Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Avon Fundraiser for March of Dimes Walk

I would like to publicly thank Kelly Busch for helping me with my March of Dimes fund raising goals. She has set up an Avon fundraiser and you can shop your favorite products all month long and a portion of all sales benefit the March of Dimes. Please take the time to shop and spread the word to family and friends as well. This fundraiser ends March 31st.

You can order online 24/7:

http://kbusch.avonrepresentative.com/online_event/view.php?rep_spnsr_evnt_id=33469

To place a direct donation to my fundraiser:


Thank You in Advance!! Also you make an Avon purchase or March of Dimes Donation please leave me a comment and you will be entered in a drawing to win a 26 oz Heritage Candle from Gold Canyon (scent varies from my inventory). Help a good cause today!

No comments:

Post a Comment