Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday's Walk ~ I Remember When....

 This marks my second week participating in Wednesday' walk and I do like it as it makes me think of wonderful memories that occurred in my life. As I sit here blogging my toddler is laying next to me. The memory I wish to share is the birth of my baby girl Lilliana.

It was February 19th, 2008 and my boyfriend and I were visited by his parents and we went out. We had a blast celebrating life. As I was scheduled for a c-section on the 20th, so I was more than ready to have this baby. When my boyfriend and I got home we got intimate. Well I guess the baby did not like that one bit. Throughout the day I was cramping. We went to his cousin's friends' house and just kicked back. The whole time I was still having cramps I did not think nothing of it at the time.

We got home pretty late and my boyfriend Antonio went to bed I was unable to do so. I told him of my cramps and that I was in pain. He asked me if I thought I was in labor. I told him no I think it's braxten hicks. Unable to sleep and the urge to use the potty, I went to the bathroom and just sat there in pain. I kept telling myself it wasn't real just the fake labor pains.

Well it got to the point of the pain making me cry. I was in sooooo much pain that I wanted to die. That's when I knew I was in real labor. I called 911 and they told me an ambulance would be on it's way. I woke up Antonio and told him I called the ambulance. he got dresssed and went with me once it arrived.

At the hospital I asked the doctor if I could get pain medication and they checked me down there. Well it turned out I was fully dilated and ready to give birth. They were unable to give me pain medication. I gave birth pretty quick after that.

Lilliana weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces. She was my biggest baby ever. I could not believe I went through the labor pains guess I can tolerate pain. I so adore her, she is a beautiful little toddler full of life.




 Thanks for reading my blog!



Thanks for joining up with Wednesday's Walk today! Feel free to grab the button, post a memory and come back and link up so we can visit your blog today!

1 comment:

  1. What a GREAT post! My birthday is Feb 20!!! :) How fun :) thanks for sharing her birth story with us.

    ReplyDelete