Friday, July 30, 2010

Hectic Week

Well I have been trying to get ready for a vendor show I have next thursday. I have been putting info bags together and also little gift bags filled with other wahms info.

I am so excited as this will hopefully get my name out there. I need more business and I am determined to get more clients and sales from this. All my kids have been helping me get ready. Even my 2year old Lily. She comes up to me and says 'I help' she is so adorable. I am grateful for them wanting to help and I do see it as spending time with them. I want to spend more time and it will happen.

I am officially 26 weeks now. I will be 27 weeks tomorrow saturday. I am so ready to have this baby. I am trying to prepare for her arrival as well. I was thinking of having an online baby shower. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in participating in. I could use some help in baby girl stuff since all my stuff got burned in the fire. Just a thought I throw out there.

My life has been hectic these past few weeks and I could really use some me time, but with a house full that's kinda impossible. Let's just say I am so looking forward to school starting up again. I have major problems sleeping at night talk about insomnia. I have also come to conclusion that I am not the only mom type in my daughter's life. Her dad has a new girlfriend and she seems to be spending quality one on one time with my daughter. Don't get me wrong i am glad she is doing so but I am still kinda upset. I know it is not easy to pay attention to all my children at once, not to mention my fiance. I feel so overwhelmed at all the "duties" I have in my life. And yes I feel as though I am going krazy, but I am hanging in there. I am not one to give up on anything I do. I just need to have mommy & me days with my children. It's easier said than done. I also found out my grandpa has cancer and that he has totally given up on life (my mom's dad), and I just don't know what to do or think about that whole situation. I do know if he does pass away my grandma would be devastated and probably will not recover from it. I forgot to mention that my teenage daughter (almost) is also going through some things as my brother's wife is putting her through bullshit. She puts guilt trips on her and makes her cry. What kind of aunt does that? She just brings my daughter down and if it was up to me we would not have anything to do with her, but like I said she is my brother's wife.

I am also looking for 5 more people to sign up to host a Gold Canyon Candles catalog party in august of a minimum of $100 worth of orders. Please help me out if you can. I can send you a catalog and some order forms to show family and friends. All orders will ship directly to you and then you just hand out the orders.

It's probably all these pregnancy hormones getting to me either way Thanks for letting me vent! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I am your latest follower!
    Love the blog and would love it if you would follow my family life blog
    http://adamandmich.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from Social Parade! Congrats on your pregnancy! Enjoy it, and try not to get too stressed with everything else in your life. You deserve some "me" time!

    When you get a chance, come visit me at:
    http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. :( Life is so unfair sometimes.

    Congrats on the pregnancy!! You're getting closer...I must admit--I'm a bit jealous!

    Hope you're having a great day love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. following u back!Sorry for the late visit! Feel free to visit me here:
    Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next

    ReplyDelete