Saturday, October 3, 2009

Busy Day ~ Lots Done

Wow I am so tired! My family and I had a busy day today. We got up at 6:30am, I made breakfast burritos and then we were on the road. We went to a community yard sale in Clovis. Found great deals, picked up some cds from artists back in the day and some things for the kids. We then headed to the Fresno Mommies 3rd Birthday Party. We got there and started to mingle. I bought raffle tickets as there were so many great prizes to win. The kids and Antonio were at the playground playing.

There were so many events for the kids to do. Oh ya did I mention we got airbrushed tattoos, so cooool! There were snakes, bubbles, princesses, crafts and lots of goodies for all of us. We had so much fun. Towards the end the raffle was held. I won two dinners at Table Mountain (what I was hoping to win) and Antonio won earrings (which he gave to me) and he also won a baby item. We were so excited as we do not win anything.

After the party we went to Walmart to buy halloween costumes for the kids. All but one found something. I bought Carrie Underwood & Kelly Pickler cds. Already listened to them and they are great!

I fell asleep as did Lily as we were just burnt out. Everyone else did their own thing. After I got up I made dinner for my family and now some time later here blogging.

I love family days like this one!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a busy day. Wow, I am tired just from reading about the busy day you had.

    PS. Glad you enjoy your Scentsy samples.

    ReplyDelete