Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

I went to court this morning regarding my two boys. I was confident and hopeful. The fate of my boys living arrangements were to be determined at this court. GREAT NEWS! I was awarded extended visit with my boys, that means they get to stay with me for sixty days straight. They do not have to return to the group home. In fact I have a sixty day review in January to see how everyone is and hopefully at that court the judge grants me family maintenance. In family maintenance they are mine again yipee! Court again in April and hopefully the judge says case closed. Those are the words I am waiting to hear from the judge.


This is my son Dominic he is nine years old.


                                             
This is my son Ernesto he is ten years old.


These two boys are the reasons why I did not give up when I was told in the beginning of my case that I was not going to get them back. It's been 2 years and 5 months since my boys were taken from me. Now they are on their way back to me.

I want to give HOPE to others who are in similar situations and to remind them not to give up. I also want to thank my HIGHER POWER for giving me my life back and my family.

I am so grateful for who and what I have in my life today. As today is day 814 of my sobriety journey. I will write about that on Sober Sundays.

On a different note, Monday will mark my new journey to weight loss and healthier lifestyle. I will be blogging about my journey and my progress.

              Here I am with my fiance Antonio, our baby girl Lily (purple dress) and his uncle's daughter.

Don't we make a great happy couple? In January will be our two year anniversary and we are going to Vegas!

These are just a few of my thoughts and accomplishments.

Keep Coming Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment