Friday, October 23, 2009

My First Bunco Night




Earlier this evening I went to my first Bunco Night with the Fresno Mommies. The theme was Halloween. My costume was last minute so I consider myself a 49ers fan. Anyway, I got lost trying to locate the address. Then once inside the complex I got lost again. When I finally found the right place and knocked, the woman at the door said it was french class. I second guessed myself and thought I was in the wrong place. Joke was on me though, I was in the right place.

This being my first Bunco I wasn't sure what to expect. I was kinda nervous as there were so many mommies and some of which I never met before. I did well and got the hang of the game. My new fave game Bunco! I handed out MOM PACKS at the end of the night. For all you moms out there who want to send fillers for these packs contact me.

This was a great treat for me since I had a rough week. I dealt with my landlord trying to over charge me for rent, ex boyfriend wanting a favor from me and he don't help me out (long story), kids fighting and Lily throwing things out of the fridge. Busy hectic week.

Tomorrow we are heading out of town as I pick up Bella for our visit. I only get her for 48 hours in a month. Trying to get that fixed. I miss my daughter so much and I know she misses us. I also want her to meet my family as she does not know them. ***SIGH***

I got my Arbonne products today. I can't wait to try them out. Yayme!!! I also got my Pink Papaya products today and will be trying them out as well, I will give my review of the products.

Lily is coughing away, I feel bad for her. I did rub vicks on her chest and her back. I hope she gets better soon. She does have a doctors appointment next week. My SO is yelling at her for crying, she is in pain though. I think I am done blogging for the night so I can attend to my baby's needs.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment