Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Need Exposure



I am participating in a fellow blogger's idea. I met a new friend in cyberspace. Her name is Lynette Kraft. Visit her idea and why I decided to join. I need more exposure to my businesses and in general.  
http://lynnettekraft.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-have-brilliant-idea-getting-to-know.html

 From Lynnette's blog ~

"Every Monday AND Friday, I'll randomly feature a blogger! I'll link to YOU and tell about YOU and YOUR blog That way, you'll get more visitors! I won't tell you I'm coming (don't you love surprises!) - so keep your blog updated and interesting!"
I just want to say "Nice to meet all you fellow bloggers!"

1 comment:

  1. I also have a blog party I hosted last week, and Im thinking of doing it again! Check it out on my blog and lemme know if youre interested!

    ReplyDelete