Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Enter to Win!!! Gold Canyon Warmer System


I have decided to run specials and have a drawing to help boost my sales as I am trying to reach a $500 sales goal. Everyone who makes a purchase will be rewarded by receiving a free gift and entries in the prize drawing. The drawing will be for a free scent pod warmer system: warmer and two scent pods value $45.
( Design is based upon availability in my stock)

Here is what you do:

1. Go to my website: http://www.kozycandles.com and place your order online.
2. Once you have placed your order please leave me a comment with your name, email and order amount. I will verify and send you an email regarding your entries and free gift.
3. Winner will be chosen through random.org and posted on my blog after this online event closes on August 14, 2010.
4. Re-post this drawing on your blog and I will send you a FREE MOM PACK!  Please leave link to post and comment with your email so I can get your mailing info.

How to earn entries:

1. Spend $5 - $20, you get a free car candle plus 1entry for every $5 you spend into the drawing.
2. Spend $20 - $50, you get a free scent pod plus 2 entries for every $5 you spend into the drawing.
3. Spend $50 -$75, you get a free room spray plus 3 entries for every $5 you spend into the drawing.
4. Spend $75- $100, you get a free car candle and a scent pod plus 4 entries for every $5 you spend into the drawing.


****All free gifts will ship out once this online event closes on August 14, 2010. I will also contact all those who order for the scents wanted for your free gifts.****

I would like to thank you in advance for helping me out.


1 comment:

  1. Great candles and great holders make a beautiful, fragrant home! :)

    ReplyDelete