Friday, July 16, 2010

Too Hot for Comfort!

BWS tips button



Fawk You ~ It is a little after 5pm here in Fresno and it is 105 degrees. I am so hot it's not even funny. Oh did I mention I am six months pregnant and my cooler is broken, not to mention I have three of my other kids in this oven baked house. I feel like I am literally baking in my home. The landlord's maintenance men will be here on Tuesday to fix my cooler. In the mean time this is going to be a very HOT WEEKEND.

Fawk You ~ I am not liking this California heat especially the central valley. I know I have been here my whole life and yes I still can't take this heat. I guess it wouldn't be that bad if I wasn't pregnant with a broken cooler. I am just ranting and I will get over it.

On a different note, I finally managed to get Lily's play room done. It only took me five months. I will post pics later after I take them. I am slowly getting my home into a homey place to live one room at a time. I will need to go shopping for new decor for my walls as mine burned in the fire. My next project tomorrow is to tackle on the refrigerator. I want to give it a deep cleaning inside and out. Then the kitchen will also get a deep cleaning as well.

I hope everyone is having a good evening. I must close this blog post for now til I blog again. My family is getting hungry, so time to make dinner and then a cold shower to cool down from this heat.

Follow Me and all the Fawk You Friday participants!

3 comments:

  1. Returning the follow, great layout.
    Hollywood Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being pregnant with no air is HORRIBLE! Thank you for joining the Fawk You Friday hop. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! That's wayyy too hot!

    ReplyDelete