Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Looking for Hosts!!!!! Could it be YOU!!!!!

Hello Everyone ~

I am looking for 10 people to participate in a Gold Canyon "Mystery Host Catalog
Party" for the month of August. You have a 50/50 chance of winning FREE candles.
The grand prize is over $150 in FREE candles. Every participant will need to
obtain $100 worth of orders from family, friends, yourself, and/or co-workers.
At the end of the catalog party there will be over $1,000 worth of orders. The
(10) individuals names will be placed in the drawing for the host rewards!!!

CHECK OUT THE PRIZES!!!
1st PRIZE ~ over $150 in FREE Candles
2nd PRIZE ~ 2 items at 50% off
3rd PRIZE ~ 1 item at 50%

In addition, if you sell over $150 in candles, I will give you a $25 gift
certificate. I do need a commitment to stick to the time allotted....please let
me know ASAP. You can play even if you are out of state. I will provide you with
the catalogs or they can order online. What a great way to have a party!

The Mystery Host Catalog party begins August 3rd - August 25th. The drawing will
be held on August 27th.

Directions for ordering online-

*go to http://www.mygc.com/leticiatorres and browse our online catalog ~ then
call or email me with your order.
*Voila! You are ready to shop

Checks/money orders should be made payable to Leticia Torres, I also accept cash, credit
cards via paypal.

Feel free to explore the website to learn more about the Gold Canyon business
and discover all that this fabulous company has to offer!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me at the
following:

leticia at kozycandles dot com
http://www.kozycandles.com/
559-274-7784/cell

Thank you for your support!

PS- there are many free gifts for hosting your own party!


**** I already have 3 people signed up for the August Gold Canyon Mystery Host Catalog Party, I still need 7 more sign ups. Contact me today! ****


No comments:

Post a Comment